Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
We invite you to familiarize yourself with the unique women's sandals by Maciejka, which will delight you with their unique style and excellent workmanship. The top of the sandals is made of the highest quality natural leather in an elegant beige color, adding a subtle class to them. On the front of the sandal there are charming decorative elements in intense red and green color, which give them a unique character. The interior of the sandals and the insole are made of natural leather, ensuring comfort and pleasant wearing throughout the day. The sole is made of high-quality material with a height of 3 centimeters, which guarantees stability and comfort while walking. The sandal is fastened with an elegant buckle that allows for easy adjustment and secure hold on the foot. These Maciejka sandals are not only a fashionable accent in summer stylizations, but also a great choice for women looking for stylish, comfortable and durable footwear. Add a touch of color and elegance to your wardrobe with Maciejka sandals.
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
Maciejka Blue Sandals 03691-34/00-5
Maciejka Women's natural leather Black sandals
Maciejka Gold Women's Sandals 05177-25/00-5
Maciejka brown leather women's flat sandals
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: