Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Welcome to our exclusive store, where we present the latest addition to your wardrobe - women's Maciejka boots! These extremely stylish boots are made of the highest quality natural leather in a beautiful beige color that will perfectly match the trends of the season. On the front of the upper there is an elegant zipper, which not only adds charm, but also makes it easier to put on and take off the shoes. The interior and insole of Maciejka boots are also made of high-quality natural leather, which guarantees not only extraordinary wearing comfort, but also durability and strength of the shoes. The sole of these boots is made of high-quality material and has a block heel with a height of 7.5 centimeters. This elegant heel adds a little height to the boots and makes them the perfect choice for a variety of occasions - both everyday and special occasions. Maciejka boots are a combination of perfect style, exceptional quality and extraordinary comfort. Not only will they be a great addition to your wardrobe, but they will also add confidence and elegance to your everyday look. We invite you to our store to discover the beauty of these boots with your own eyes and see how unique they are!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: