Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
This product is available in our stores
Welcome to the world of elegant and comfortable Maciejka ballerinas! Our women's ballerinas are a combination of stylish design and exceptional wearing comfort. The upper is made of high-quality natural leather and soft velor leather on the back of the shoe. In a colorful fabric pattern, they look extremely stylish and original. The interior and insole of the shoe is made of natural leather, which ensures high wearing comfort and resistance to abrasion. The sole made of high-quality material guarantees stability and comfort while walking. The flat sole with a small 1.5-cm heel provides a slight lift, which adds to the feminine curves, while allowing for long-term wear without fatigue of the feet. These comfortable and stylish ballerinas are perfect for many occasions - from everyday shopping trips to elegant business meetings or evening parties. All this thanks to the unique combination of stylish design, high-quality materials and ease of use. Choose Maciejki and enjoy the fashionable look and comfort of everyday wear!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Standard (we recommend buying the most frequently worn size)
You may also like
Maciejka Brick Low Shoes
Maciejka Black+Pink Flat Shoes 04536-01/00-5
Maciejka Ginger Ballerina 1930W-01-00-0
Maciejka Beige Low Shoes 01930-10/00-0
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: