Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
Welcome to our shoe store! We present you elegant women's shoes by Maciejka, which come from the collection of the latest season. The top of the shoes is made of the best quality natural velor leather, which in fuchsia looks very stylish and elegant. This leather provides strength and durability to the shoes, and its softness and delicacy ensure maximum comfort of use. The interior and the insole of the shoes are also made of the highest quality natural leather, which ensures adequate ventilation and comfort. Thanks to this, the shoes perfectly fit the foot, and their use is pleasant and comfortable. The shoes have a sole made of high-quality material, which ensures stability and durability of the shoes. In addition, the shoes have a comfortable 9.5 cm heel, which is perfect for all-day wear. These shoes are an excellent choice for women who value an elegant and stylish look and comfort of use. Perfect for both work and important outings. You can combine them with a dress, skirt or trousers, creating many interesting styles. Don't wait any longer and add these beautiful shoes to your wardrobe today!
24-month warranty - Warranty is granted by the seller for a period of 24 months.
Genuine velour leather
You may also like
Maciejka Black Pumps 3356A-01/00-1
Maciejka Women's beige leather Flat Shoes New ornament
Maciejka Women's Beige Flat Shoes
Maciejka Navy Pumps 03356-43/00-1
|Size||Insole length (cm)|
UNIVERSAL SIZE TABLE
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SHOE SIZE?
1. Draw the foot on a white sheet of paper and draw two parallel lines, measure the distance between the heel and toe
2. If one foot is shorter, choose a size that matches the longer foot:
3. For shoes with a round or square toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.5 cm longer than the length of the foot:
4. For shoes with almond or pointed toe, the length of the insole should be about 0.7 - 1 cm longer than the length of the foot:
5. For slides or sandals, the length of the insole should be equal to the length of the foot: